Thursday 17 May 2012

Broome

Cable Beach
We have settled into Broome as we wait for parts from Perth to arrive. We have no idea how much the repairs will cost and it is a little dark cloud that is hanging over us.


















I am determined to enjoy myself though and Mark is putting on a very brave face. I have been looking forward to Broome and it was high on my list of places to go.



I purchased a Salt Water Broome Pearl and I LOVE it! It is grey and just amazing. I wear it everywhere. I then went a bit mad and bought some freshwater pink pearl earrings and I purchased Mum a present for Christmas.

Sharks being drawn to Broome jetty by a teenager with a fish on a rope!














Broome is a tourist town. It is pretty, the people are nice and the beaches are beautiful. Again the sunset over the water captivates me.

 Mark's RAA cover has really come through for us and not only do we get to stay in our cabin until our car is fixed they also got us a hire car. We feel very lucky and cannot recommend paying extra for full road side assistance cover. It has paid for itself and then some.


A hermit crab, so cute!



Waiting for the ute to be ready and enjoying having a little cabin to live in, a sink to wash in and a bathroom. All is well and spirits while not at a great height are good and solid. It is an adventure after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment