Saturday 30 June 2012

Brisbane with Friends



Puppy Training

Fixing Stuff
We have been lucky enough to stay with Karen, Troy, Ox and Conan. It is so wonderful to be able to spend some quality time with friends we do not see very often

While Kaz and Troy were working Mark and I ventured into the city. We visited GOMA the gallery of modern art, the Brisbane Art Gallery and the Museum. The museum had an exhibition from the British Museum called Mummy. It was a great exhibition that included an actual mummy, a replica of the Rosetta stone which was mind blowing to gaze upon. The rosetta stone allowed us as a human race to translate hieroglyphics and is one of the most important archeological discoveries in the history of the world. To gaze upon it was a privilege. 

Karen took me shopping for some girl time while Mark was sick in bed and we had heaps of fun just doing what girls do. It was lovely to catch up so thanks Kaz! Sorry to Mark who I left sick in bed but you will be pleased to know I made congie for him and for this I think I should get the good wife award.

With Mark recovered Troy worked his magic and greased the trailer bearings and changed our oil. Thanks Troy!

Shoting Stuff

Puppy Love

Karen gave me some hair tips...thank god!

Rain rain rain
Ox the dog and Conan the rat are welcome additions to the Sexton - Wykamp family and Mark and I would like to say a huge THANK YOU for having us.

No comments:

Post a Comment