Monday 23 January 2012

Chinese New Years Day

Chinese New Years day and I am practicing my 'happy new year' in Cantoneese. My husband says that instead of saying 'happy new year' I am saying 'happy birthday' no wonder people are looking at me funny!




Lion Dancing at City bank was great fun and we topped it off with a walk through China town!












My sister in law and I then visited the Harry Potter exhibition at the Power House Museum and all I have to say is...wingardium leviosa! It was fantastic. We say all the props from the movies including the diodem and dobby. 

It was well worth the $32 entry fee. I purchased a chocolate frog for my little brother and it comes with a wizard card...here is hoping it is dumbledore.

Hope you are all well out there in the real world and that those going back to school are ready spaghetti!
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment