Saturday 18 February 2012

TV Star x 2

Sorry the pictures are sideways! I cant fix it so you will just have to tilt you head or screen.


Another amazing day in Hobart town today.

Salamanca Markets were our first stop. They are a food, craft and everything market. Second only to Darwin Markets in their excellence.

Where Darwin Markets are loud and fast and hyper these markets are Darwin Markets + Ritalin. Calm and organised, soft music played by buskers and lots of cheese to eat.

As we were meandering our way through the Markets and Mark was lamenting about having to stop at every craft, clothes, food stall he again tapped me on the shoulder.

Annoyed I had been interrupted from my market shopping I turned to see a crowd of people. "ITs the boys from Master Chef!" he said.

"Holy Dooly" I said. (I did really say that).

Matt was in fine form getting make up put on while wearing his famed cravat and George really does look a little like Dion.

I took a quick photo with the iphone. You know the photo where you hold your phone above your head and hope for the best. It turned out ok and security came to disperse the crowd as they were clearly finished with Matt's makeup and it was time to film.

Diligently I returned to my market shopping and Mark wandered off. He returned a moment later to interrupt me...again. This time he had located the Master Chef tents where the teams were cooking! Excited! Not to be perturbed by security or the crows we elbowed our way to the front of the blue tent. I asked a lady that was waiting what they were making. She said; "I don't know love but it is taking a long time." I was very impatient in case there was voting to be done. I did not want to miss out.

We cut our losses and moved to the yellow tent. They were making honey caramelised apple crepes with cream. They were also making a complete mess and were completely diorganised. I spoke to the team leader and asked was it stressful. This was her response:

Camera Rolling: "No its fun!"
My response: "Oh great."

When she thought the camera was off in a loud voice: ITS REALLY STRESSFUL! AHH! WHAT DO YOU THINK!"
My response: "Oh Dear."

After a little wait we got our crepes and they were pretty good. I signed another TV waiver (like I did yesterday lol) and the man said it would be in week 5 of the new season! How hysterical. I hope it makes it to TV.

After the markets we went to MONA! MONA was so great it gets its own blog post...so stay tuned.

Love Krystal

PS its still cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment